2015 Mid-year Prayer and Fasting
PRAYER & FASTING 2015
JUNE 30-JULY 2, 2015
We are calling on everyone to join our prayer and fasting. This is the time of year when we corporately consecrate ourselves, our families, and ministries to God. Believe God for victories and breakthroughs in every area of your life this year.
To Prayer and Fasting
- As we begin the second half of 2015, let us take time to thank God for His faithfulness and seek Him in prayer.
- Fasting is a time to humble ourselves before God, listen to His voice, and realign ourselves to His will. As we consecrate ourselves as a church, we can expect God to move mightily in our midst.
- Let’s continue to believe God for breakthrough and that we will honor Him in everything we do this year.
PREPARE FOR THE FAST
- Maintain a thankful heart throughout the fast. Be prepared and open to receive direction from God.
- Prayerfully and thoughtfully fill out the prayer points page. Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance.
- Commit to a type of fast. Do not decide on a day-to-day basis. Commit before the fast and be determined.
- Gradually prepare your body for the fast. Start eating smaller portions and meals before you begin your fast. Avoid food that is high in sugar and fat. Two days prior to the fast, eat raw fruit and vegetables only. Consult a physician if you need to.